CBD Skin Cancer Clinic is an essential service and is open to see both existing and new patients.
ALL Doctors, Nurses and Support Staff are triple vaccinated against COVID-19 at CBD Skin Cancer Clinic.
CLINIC COVID-19 POLICY
ALL patients, regardless of vaccination status are welcome at our clinic but are required to follow the following guidelines:
- All patients that are double vaccinated must present their digital or official government-issued vaccination certificate upon entry.
- All patients that are unvaccinated or partially vaccinated are required to show proof of a negative COVID-19 PCR test taken no greater than 72 hours prior to their appointment. Alternatively, patients are welcome to arrange a RAT performed by our registered nurse 20 minutes prior to their appointment time.
- All patients who have recently contracted COVID-19 must show their NSW Medical Clearance Letter upon entry.
- Wearing a Surgical Mask to your appointment is now mandatory for all patients regardless of immunisation status.
Please note that cloth masks are not acceptable. If you are unable to obtain a surgical grade mask, we will supply one to you at your appointment.
We want to reassure all our patients that CBD Skin Cancer Clinic is keeping up to date with the current pandemic and is following all Health Department guidelines. We have gone beyond these recommendations and have instituted our own more stringent infection control measures.
We ask all our patient to call the clinic immediately and reschedule your appointments if you have one or more of the following symptoms:
- Sore throat
- Runny nose
- Shortness of breath or any breathing difficulty
We encourage all people with any of the above symptoms to click on the following health department link for further information and instructions.
Coronavirus Health Information line number: 1800 020 080
Clinic Open Hours
Our clinic is currently open to see patients. Our regular open hours apply which are Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm.
We will update any change to these hours on this page.